Jun 17, 2016

Floral Phrases




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I know it has been a while since I posted- just busy with other family stuff and a few
decorating around the house. I did get a chance to stamp using this beautiful stamp set-
Floral Phrases with its coordinating Detailed Floral thinlits dies. I used the border twice
after I stamped the image-just another creative way of using the die.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List

4 comments:

Donna DeWitt said...

This is beautiful! I certainly hope you use this set for your monthly tutorial.

Adena said...

Lovely card as usual. Such a pretty pastel pink and so delicate looking. I keep leaving comments but some reason they don't get through. I follow your blog and learn such a lot about colour combinations from you.

Donna DeWitt said...

This is beautiful! I hope you will use this set for your monthly tutorial!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Chat! Love the sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...