Oct 5, 2015

Simply Simple



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
This set is always good when you are making a Masculine Card. I used a Neutral
background, added the Chevron for embossing and picked strips of designer
papers for accemts. The mini stapler comes in handy to hold the twine.
I used the Decorative Label punch to stamp my sentiment.
The elephant was stamped in Smoky Slate ink, did a 3-d effect
on the ears, and framed it using the circle punch.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Simple cards can sometimes be the best ones, I love this card, great colours :)

Conniecrafter said...

so neat and I just love the design with the banners and the sentiment together like that!

Nm said...

Great card. Love it. Your niece is so cute and I really like the page layout.

Nm said...

I love this card. Your niece is so cute, and I love your page layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...