Sep 14, 2015

Simply Simple



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
I think it's pretty cool that Stampin' Up comes up with the right tool for
this wonderful stamp set. I am loving the acorn builder punch.
For my card, I used the Hardwood background and sponged around it.
I used a strip of Pumpkin pie to embossed it with the Woodgrain EF.
I used a few punches to frame my main image.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad*
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad*
[115657]
$5.95

3 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

this card maybe simple, but it's a statement piece for fall; tfs!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the wood grain background and the punch of color, perfect for fall!

Kate said...

Beautiful card, just love this! I found it on pinterest! Thank you for sharing the list of supplies that you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...