May 8, 2015

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I can't believe this set is already retiring. I just love the sentiment and the cute image that I used in this card. I stamped the image and used the oval framelit, added the punched stars and popped the welcome sentiment. For the background, I added the stars border and the Alphabet Press (retiring).
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Celebrate Baby
Paper:  Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Hello Honey, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  striped ribbon, baker's twine
Tools:  alphabet press EF, window punch, oval framelit

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

2 comments:

Adena said...

Lovely card - beautiful stamp and it is a shame it's retiring.

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...