Mar 30, 2015

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
Here is a sweet card that I made using the Sketched Birthday stamp set. I created  a simple background with an EF and a DSP. I used the oval framelits for framing and stamped the image.
I did some coloring and just finished it off with this cool ribbon treatment.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sketched Birthday, Oh Hello
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, In Color DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, markers, Crisp Cantaluope
Accessories:  pleated ribbon, seam binding ribbon, dazzling details
Tools:  oval framelits, needlepoint EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors and design!! I also love the CAKE!!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty, like how you used the embossing folder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...