Feb 18, 2015

Sale-a-bration




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I have been quite busy last couple of days that I have not gotten a chance to post. Today, I am making up for it. I used You Brighten my Day stamp set from the Sale-a-bration. After I stamped the image
I used the What's Up punch. I also added the Hello Love stamp set which I thought was a  perfect addition. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  You Brighten my Day, Hello Love
Paper:  Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Memento Black, Soft Sky, real Red
Accessories: cotton ribbon, brads
Tools: hearts border punch, what's up punch, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Marlene Salvato said...

Love, Love this card!! TFS...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...