Oct 25, 2014

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
This card I s so pretty, I just knew I have to cased it. I found it in Carol's blog ( Stamping Rox my fuzzy blue Sox). I did make a few chanes on mine-using a different color of DSP, and I added coloring and glitter on y cake. Hope you like it.
Thank you Carol for such a wonderful inspiration.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Lullaby DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Blendabilities
Accessories: baker's twine, sequins, stickles
Tools:  Big Shot, decorative dots EF, chalk talk framelits, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

barb hendrickson said...

I love this color combo a lot and, of course, your stamping style. One of my favs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...