Jul 10, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I have some technical issue with my computer this morning so I am very late posting today's Playing with Colors- Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Crumb Cake. I used Whisper White for my Neutral.
I stamped my main image in Tangelo Twist ink, framed it using the circle punches and  did piercing around. I love the cloudy background EF and the touch of bling. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Rain or Shine
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Accessories: rhinestones, satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Cloudy Day EF, hearts border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love it. Please add a pinterest access to your blog. I have go to keep these fresh in my mind so when I have time I can get to the great cards I like and copy them.

Gabby said...

Fab card! Like the stamps, sketch and colors are terrific. :)

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the clouds background, sweet bow on the umbrella and love the little flowers with the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...