Jul 3, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I fiball ygot a card made for today's Playing with Colors- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and So Saffron. I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I am using 2 new stamp sets from the catalog- Kinda Eclectic and Fabulous Four. For my main image, I stamped the leaves and then stamp off in Bermuda Bay ink.
I stamped the butterfly in Pool Party c/s using Pool Party ink. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Fabulous Four
Paper:  So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Pool Party
Accessories:  vintage faceted button, Bermuda Bay baker's twine, eyelets
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, butterfly punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cool image panel, great colors!

JoAnn said...

This is very pretty. I like the colors you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...