Jul 2, 2014

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC


 


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I have not been feeling well the last couple of days because of my vertigo, so today I felt brave enough to get out of bed and do some posting.  My head still feels weird but hopefully I will survive today without taking my meds.
I am sharing an ATC that I did and a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card that goes with it. I did not do much on my ATC- just adding a circle punch, a strip of Designer Series Paper, and coloring the main image with
Blendabilities. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Hello Love
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, Blendabilities, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  linen thread, button, striped Crushed Curry ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat

3 comments:

Sharon B. said...

I love this sweet bird! Beautiful card!

Gabby said...

Nice card, Chat! Love how you stamped the ATC and used it. I like your new-to-me header and picture, too. Hope you are feeling better! :)

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet, sure to make someone's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...