Jun 16, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

For today's Simply Simple I designed this card with a  very simple layout using the Work of Art Stamp set. I love the versatility of this set and love the watercolor effect. I used the dots for my background. For my main image, I stamped and stamped off the chevron image lining it up with a stamp-a-ma-jig. I embellish with rhinestones that I colored using our special Blendabilities and the new satin stitched ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Work of Art,  Something to Say
Paper:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Hello Honey. Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: stitched satin Blackberry Bliss ribbon, rhinestones
Tools:  stamp-a-ma-jig, itty Bitty Accents punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...