Apr 12, 2014

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I wanted a share this cute easter card from Wendy's blog ( It's all About Stamping) and I think you will see how I got my inspiration. I just love how she converted the bird to a chick. I did make a few changes to make the card my own but you can see how I adapted a few of her touches. Hope you like it.
Thank you Wendy for this wonderful opportunity to case you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.


RECIPE:
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: baker's twine, pearl, chevron ribbon
Tools:  needlepoint border EF, square lattice EF, Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, love the polka dot egg, pretty flowers and texture1

Kitty A. said...

Beautifully done card. It's all in the details, and you did a fabulous job. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chat! It's the greatest form of flattery! Nice CASE. I love the changes to your card. Very cute! Great job!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so perfect for Easter and that twine bow is just placed so perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...