Mar 19, 2014

Sweetie Pie




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am inking this Sweetie Pie  Stamp set and Sweetie Pie Frames for the first time and I must say- I do not like it. I LOVE IT !!! When Cute Happens, you just have to stamp it. I started out with the polka dot background then framed my main image using framelit and a circle punch. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweetie Pie, Sweetie Pie Frames
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: designer button, gingham ribbon
Tools: window frames die, circle punch, Big Shot, magnetic board, perfect polka dots EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! I love the colors!!!

2dogs2luv said...

this is a cutie pie; can't wait to get this set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...