Mar 7, 2014

Six-Sided Sampler



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Here is one of the cards that I did for my class using the Six Sided Sample stamp set and the hexagon punch. I used the honeycomb EF for my background which compliments the main image. I added little touches to the card- adding the flower and adding the scallop border punch. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Six Sided Sampler
Paper:  Rose Red, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Soft Sky
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, brad
Tools: Big Shot, honeycomb EF, Boho Blossoms punch, hexagon punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, just love the patterns in the hexagons!!

Sharon B. said...

beautiful! i love how you used the banner and the hexagons together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...