Mar 29, 2014

Happy Watercolor April Kit Tutorial 2014


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Once again, I am happy to share another project kit tutorial that is a favorite of mine and I hope it is yours, too.  I simply love the versatility of this set that gives you option to color...or not. I created 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format first week of March. If you already subscribed to my 3-month tutorials, you will get your tutorial first week of April.
 If you have not purchase my quarterly, here's how to order:


1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January Tutorial Love You More/Follow My Heart for FREE. You need to purchase the February, March and April to take advantage of the FREE tutorial.
2. If you just want to get the April tutorial 2014, it's only $3.95
3. April Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.
4. April Pre-Cut Kits (CLICK HERE) to know more about the Pre-cut kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



April 2014 Happy Watercolor Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...