Feb 1, 2014

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I saw this beautiful card from Miriam's blog ( Cards and Scrapping) using the Simply Sketched stamp set. I just love how she use the designer frame and that was my inspiration for this card. I did change my background but hopefully I captured how she did her main image. Hope you like it.
Thank you Miriam for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Paper:  Gumball Green and DSP, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  stitched blushing bride ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, designer frames EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

Beautiful card! Makes me think of spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...