Nov 3, 2013

Fa La La Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Today, I am starting my Fa La La Christmas ideas to inspire you during the holidays. I made these Christmas tags using chipboard. I decorated the front of the tags using punches. Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps: tags Till Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbons
Tools:  crop-a dile, ornament punch, decorative label punch, scallop square punch, square punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

these are wonderful Chat - great inspiration for an upcoming class I am putting together.

Unknown said...

These are really lovely Chat! :)
Lizy xx

Conniecrafter said...

great inspiration, they are all very cute!

Sandy said...

I love your tutorials...they are easy to follow and the completed projects are gorgeous. I just ordered your Nov. tutorial and can't wait to get started. Thanks for the inspiration and this great tool that you provide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...