Nov 23, 2013

Consider It Cased



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
 
Today's beautiful card I cased from Andrea's blog (Snippets) using the Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set. I used a different color on my card and added a different embellishment. I did sponging on mine, too using Marina Mist.  Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, glitter pen
Accessories: stripe grosgrain ribbon, jumbo brad, pearls
Tools:  Circle punches, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice case of Andrea's card, Chat! Like your changes. :)

Andrea said...

Beautiful card! I'm honored that my card inspired you. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this card design!!! Beautiful!!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, that sponging around the snowflakes looks terrific!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...