Aug 23, 2013

Perfect Blend



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I have a little time to post this morning to share a card that I did for my class. It is a masculine card using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the Perfect Blend stamp set. I also used the saying from the Label Love stamp set. I hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Blend
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk framelit, artisan label punch, sweet buttons embosslits

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

love this grungy, chic card. hmmm, think I'll go make a cup of java. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the creativity in your cards!! Lovely!!

Conniecrafter said...

Love this color combo for a masculine card and like the feel of coffee spills with your image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...