Jul 19, 2013

Stampin' Up Summer Silhouettes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Another fun and exciting day today... meeting new people and seeing familiar faces...

Card swap #3- using the Summer Silhouettes stamp set. I used the Crushed Curry ink to stamp my background and then Early espresso for the sentiment. I added a DSP pennant-love the new design!!!
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Sassy Salutations
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  pearl
Tools: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

I just love the wild flower arrangement on this one.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sharon B. said...

So pretty and fun!! I love the little banner you placed adds so much!

Renee said...

Chat is is absolutely stunning! I love the colors you chose….so pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just lovely stamping!

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the colors, flowers and the bkgrd w/the sentiment over it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...