Jun 22, 2013

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I saw this beautiful card from Debbie's blog ( Debbie's Design) and decided it would make a great case and layout from CCMC 255 ( Create with Connie and Mary). I changed my colors, added the ribbon to make it my own.
Thanks so much Debbie for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Night of Navy DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Basic Black, Crisp Cantalopupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  double stitch ribbon, pearls
Tools:  scallop oval punch, oval punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome design as always. Love the contract between the strong lines and the softness of the flowers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...