May 25, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I saw this beautiful card from Pinterest and on this blog and I just loved it.  I pretty much copied the layout, changed the dots, dsp, sentiments , and added the ribbon. I also did some sponging on the doily and the dsp. Hoep you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Banner Greetings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  seam binding ribbon, floral trim
Tools:  sponge dauber, piercing tool and mat, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I love the cheerful sunshine yellow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jeanette said...

I love the dots! Copying here I come.

Unknown said...

Chat - LOVE your interpretation of this card!! What stamp set did the large dot come from? Thx.

Unknown said...

I love this!! The color combo is one of my new favs!! thanks for sharing!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the yellow's, pretty layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...