May 18, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's cased is LeAnne's card on Pinterest ( weeinklings. blogspot.com). I really love the punched butterflies. I did changed a bit of my layout-wanted to add the sentiment in the bottom of the card.
I also step up my butterflies and add 2 more.  Hope you like it.
Thank you LeAnne for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Sayings
Paper:  Daffodil delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  satin ribbon, stitched grosgrain ribbon, pearls, brad
Tools:  butterfly punches, piercing tool and mat, dimensionals, Itty Bitty punch pack

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOW! This is SO pretty, and I am so honored that you cased my card!!! I have long been an admirer of YOUR creations as well! You made my day!
I don't think you can go wrong with this punch....it makes everything look extra-special!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the colourful butterfly design.
This will definitely perk up any recipient.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...