Mar 15, 2013

Rain or Shine





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am finally slowly but surely getting back to my routine- woke up early today and started working on some projects. I finally got my pics from our trip organized, my stamp room cleaned, and planning to work on my taxes in the coming week.
Today, I am sharing a card that I did on my class. I used the Rain or Shine stamp set, added the cloudy day background and this beautiful DSP. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Rain or Shine
Paper: Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo striped Organdy ribbon
Tools: Adorning Accents edgelit, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Cloudy day EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, just love the pattern on the umbrella and the neat paper to go with it.
I have a link for that gift box on my blog, it is in the first paragraph if you want to make one :)

barb said...

Oh, this is such a darling card. I didn't order any of this product suite, but I love what you have done with all of them! Beautiful.

Irene said...

A beautiful card, I love the white embossed background. Gorgeous paper, colours and stamp.
luv
irene
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...