Mar 28, 2013

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here is a fun color for you this Thursday- Calypso Coral, Pool Party , Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla.  I used the Sycamore Street for my background, added the Needlepoint Border EF. I stamped the Quintessential flower in 2 colors and layered them. I used the cute button from sale-a-bration and stamped the sentiment. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Quintessential Flower, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories: ribbon and button/hemp
Tools: Scallop circle punches, circle punch, dimensionals, Needlepoint Border EF

Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Irene said...

A beautiful vibrant coloured card.
luv
irene
xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning. The vibrant orange really lifts the whole design.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

pretty color combo and flower, I love this saying for a friend card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh WOW!! I love this color combination. That DSP is fabulous and the way you layered the stamped flowers with the pretty button look fantastic. Calipso Coral is one of my favorite colors. Thank you for sharing.

Gail S. said...

Love this!! So bright and cheery! Have a great Easter weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...