Nov 12, 2012

Simply Simple 130




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am sharing a card that I did from my stamp class using the Snow Flurry diecut. I also used the Four Seasons stamp set. I just love the ximplicity of this card in Whisper White. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Four Seasons, Curly Cute
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: rhinestone
Tools:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry, 1" circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is gorgeous. Love the dimension.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

jean said...

fabulous card, love the new snow flake die

Ginny said...

This is just gorgeous! Crisp, clean and elegant. Love it!

Marisa said...

Love that big snowflake die (on my wish list) and how you have added the small snowflakes around it! Brilliant :) Great card!

Ruth M said...

Chat, I've just seen your card on Pinterest and had to come and check it out. I LOVE how you've layered the Snow Flurry die cut over the Four Seasons snowflake circle - ingenious! Thanks for the inspiration, I will CASE this idea soon!
Ruth x

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I just love the stamped snowflakes behind the die, such a pretty touch!!

Gail S. said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...