Oct 8, 2012

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had a fairly busy weekend with some family time and minor errands done. I was going to do some stamping today but I thought last week's class project would fit today's Simply Simple card.
I used the woodgrain background stamping directly on the the folder in Crumb Cake. I used the framelit label die and the Autumn Accents die, too. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, From My Heart
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Accessoires: brads, teine
Tools: Big Shot, woodgrain EF, Labels collection, Autumn Accents die cut, piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Great design and colours. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Christine Blain said...

I LOVE this card, Chat! It's so clean, yet rustic - beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...