Oct 21, 2012

Just Believe



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I have not used this stamp set in a while- I thought this would be a perfect time to make some thank you cards. I stamped the image in Wisteria Wonder, and framed it using circle dies. The sentiment and the image was stamped using Soft suede. I raised the saying and added polka dot ribbon and pearls for embellishment. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Believe
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools:  scallop trim border, circle dies, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Beautiful...the colors are perfect!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together. Nice design too!

Kristin K. said...

So pretty. I love this color combo!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the stamping behind the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...