Sep 30, 2012

Perfectly Preserved October Kit Tutorial 2012

 
 
 
 

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Ready for fall, y' all? I just have the perfect project for you using the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the Cannery Set Framelits Dies designed for this set. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating these cards, so just better see it for yourself.  The October Kit tutorial comes to you in a pdf format complete with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. Each tutorial will come to you in a pdf format first week of each month.

If you have ordered the 3-month tutorials last September ( October, November and December and the September FREE), you will get the tutorial via e-mail first week in October.  All I ask is that you put me in your safe list, so you can get your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the September Tutorial Googly Ghouls and Monster Munchies  for FREE. You need to purchase the Oct, Nov and Dec to take advantage of the FREE tutorial.
2. If you just want to get the October tutorial 2012,it's only $3.95
3. October Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

4. Buy the Perfectly Preserve Bundle from me ( Perfectly Preserve stamp set and Cannery set Framelits dies) and you will get the 4 pre-cut cards for FREE. This will give you the option to assemble the cards.
$ 44.95 129943 ( Wood Mount Bundle)
$ 38.95 129944 (Clear Mount Bundle)
Order on line thru my website or e-mail me.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Perfectly Preserved Tutorial 2012

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...