Sep 8, 2012

Consider It Cased 119




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Here is a sweet card that I cased from Jennie's blog ( Jennie M's Stampin' Spot) using the Embellished Events. I just love the way she used the different DSP's and the way she colored her main image. I designed my baby card for a boy, used boy colors and used the stitched ribbon and eyelets for embellishment. Hope you like it.
Thank you Jennie for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Embellished Events
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Pacific Point. Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  Stitched grosgrain ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, scallop circle punch, circle punch, piercing tool and mat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Awww that is just darling!!

Desire Fourie said...

Chat I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Jennie Maier said...

Your card is too cute! Love your take on my card! Thanks for the shout-out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...