Aug 27, 2012

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I made this simply simple card fro this week-using the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I used the Pretty in Pink ink and then the Primrose Petals ink for the flowers. I punched some circles and used them for my scallop borders. The sentiment was stamped and I used some oval punches for framing.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog  ( bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and Kristin's blog ( Kristin's Craft Corner) and see what they had made for their Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Primrose petals, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: stitched grosgrain ribbon, lace ribbon, rhinestones, rhinestone brad
Tools:  stripes EF, Big Shot, oval punch, scallop oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is just stunning. I just love your elegant creative style.
Hugs
Desire

Kristin K. said...

so pretty. I love the light and dark pink image...and the textured background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...