Jul 21, 2012

Stampin' Up Summer Silhouette





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

This card I did for a swap for Virginia.  We are using any stamp set from the catty and we have to do a full card.  I thought this set will make  a great swap using the Fancy Fan EF for background and stamping the border that matches the EF. I added brads for this card but I ended up using rhinestones for my swap.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, From My Heart
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Rasperry Ripple, Gumball Green
Accessories:  satin ribbon, mini brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Fancy Fold EF, stamp-a-majig, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love it, pretty stamping and colors and love that embossing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...