Jul 6, 2012

Serene Silhouettes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I wanted to share a card that I did for a demo swap- using new stamp set from the catty.  I really like this set and thinking of using it for my convention swap with just a few minor changes. I used the Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse colors. For the border, I used the Finishing Touches edgelits which is new in the book.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, One in a Million
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse and marker, Primrose Petals,
Accessories: stitched satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, piercing tool and mat, dimensionals

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness.  Just love it.  
Hugs                    
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

 

Vicki Burdick said...

What a beauty!!! Love all the great details!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the color and the design!

Sunflower Stamper said...

OMG-Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...