Jul 17, 2012

Perfectly Penned



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am all set and packed and the fun begins.  I will be flying with close friends and meeting the rest of our group in SLC. It's going to be a long day for sure, not to mention that I do not like to fly. My Dramamine comes in handy though and I am good to go.
This is another card swap using the cute set Easy Events. I added the scallop border EF and added a strip of DSP. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Easy Events, Perfectly Penned
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: baker's twine
Tools: Big Shot, Adorning Accents EF, dimensionals, piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

tool shed said...

I love the font!You did a very good job on the card. Nice post.

Conniecrafter said...

so darling, I love that scallooped embossing and the image is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...