Jul 4, 2012

Stampin' Up Something to Celebrate



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I made this masculine card but I thought it would be a perfect idea for July 4th. My inspiration for  this card came from Pam B, one of our talented stamper in the group. I just did banner strip using DSP and used the star punch and the small star punch.  Hope you like it.
May you have a wonderful July 4th celebration with lots of bang and sparkles!!!!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, In Color DSP, Pattern DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Twine, brads
Tools: Big Shot, Argyle EF, star punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love this card. Its a great layout using great colors.

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the design and textures on this.
Hugs
Desire

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome card Chat!! Love that argyle EF!

Conniecrafter said...

Neat design for a masculine card and I love the papers you used for the banners and the textured background is pretty cool too!

Pam said...

I absolutely adore this card!! But I have a question. You list the stamp set as "Something to Celebrate" it's not a Stampin' Up set....where is it from and what did you use it on? spencerswishes.gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...