Jul 25, 2012

Butterfly Punch




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am feeling much better today-catching up on some sleep. I pretty much got my laundry done, got some stuff put away after convention and was able to put some stamps together.
Today's cards features the new butterfly punch that I used to decorate. I stamped the images, added the saying off the side and embellished with polka dot ribbons and pearls. I also used the lovely Chevron EF for my background. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Warmest Wishes, Elements of Style, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, retired DSP
Ink:  Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools:  butterfly punch, dimensionals, Big Shot, Chevron EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have  awonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...