Apr 27, 2012

Bordering on Romance






 Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday

Here ia another birthday card featuring the Bordering on Romance stamp set. I stamped the image on DSP paper, colored with white gel pen and marker. I did simple framing using some piercing. I am also using the Blushing Bride cardstock that i am going to missed... a lot. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bordering on Romance, A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper: Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, marker, gel pen
Accessories:  stitched poly ribbon, pink bling
Tools: piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Hi Chat,
this a wonderful card. I love the colors.

greetings
alexandra

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I just love the stamping on the designer paper, pretty flower centers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...