Mar 8, 2012

Playing with Colors 93



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Just wanted to share the colors this week- Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, and Very vanilla for my Neutral.  I used the stamp set from Echoes of Kindness. I stamped and colred the image and added balck pearls. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Echoes of Kindness
Paper:  Basic Black, Soft Suede, Pattern Daffodil Delight DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  brad, pearl, Victoria Crochet trim
Tools:  butterfly punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words of Appreciation. I will use them on my next card.
thanks , I love your ideaS!

Conniecrafter said...

wonderful quote, pretty flowers and love the lace and butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...