Mar 20, 2012

MDS Tuesday




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I was trying a new technique to take my pics where I had the lighting shining on top. I might try it with a few more cards and see if I like it.
It's time for something digital- using the MDS Friend that I used for my background and the rest I stamped.  I used also the MDS distressing in the background.  I really the colors in this card- remonding e of May flowers. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Live Like You Mean It, Spring Solitude
Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  striped ribbon, mini buttons
Tools:  dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love the friends background, the soft pretty colors of the flowers and the ribbon to tie them together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...