Jan 13, 2012

Need for Speed




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Two of my boys are celebrating their birthdays this month and I came up with these Need For Speed cards that are done in 3-d. I stamped the images and then stamp them again in a white scrap, cut what I just wanted in 3-d and mounted them with dimensionals. Click the picture for a closer look.  I used brads for the wheels and crystal effects.  Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Need for Speed, Perfect Chemistry, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Basic Balck, Markers
Accessories: Crystal Effects, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, square punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful days tampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Theresa Rafter said...

Love these cards Chat, I don't have that stamp set yet but after seeing these cards, I want it, tfs x

Conniecrafter said...

Great masculine cards, cool design!

Gabby said...

FANTASTIC card! Love that car image and your coloring, as well as, the colors and sketch. :)

Beate said...

Gorgeous masculine cards!
Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...