Dec 15, 2011

Stampin' Up Herb Expressions



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I started making this card for Playing with Colors and I have all the intentions of posting it this morning until I decided to lay down and fell asleep. Feeling much better though after last night.Today's color combo cme from Kristi S- Brocade Blue, Green Galore and Almost Amethyst which are now retired but decide to play with them.
I really liked how the colors turned out.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Herb Expressions
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Green Galore, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Markers
Accessories: grosgrain ribbons, button, twine
Tools: scallop dotted ribbon, Big Shot, square lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful days stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful!
Love the ribbon treatment....fabulous coloring. :)

Kristi S said...

You actually used my colors:) Even though they're retired! I feel so honored;) Very nice card! I still love these colors!
Kristi

Conniecrafter said...

pretty color combo and like how you did the ribbons too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...