Dec 16, 2011

Merry and Bright



Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Friday !!!

Enjoying my day off today and starting with a post using  Snow Much Fun stamp set.  I used DSP  scraps fot the main background and framed my snowman with the Perfect Pennant die cut.  I used  the Northern Frost snowflakes die cut for accents and mini brads.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, All Year Cheer
Paper:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Accessories:  tafetta ribbon, mini brads, dazzling details glitter, glitter brad
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennant diecut, circle punches, Northern Frost diecut

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love those colors together - what a great card! Thanks for the inspiration, year round :)

Conniecrafter said...

very cute snowman, love the design, the corrugated background is cool!

Anonymous said...

Love this card....is it a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size card? I must say I am trying to case it. Love the snowman stamp sets. thanks for sharing.

Susie

Unknown said...

What size is your card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...