Dec 10, 2011

Consider It Cased 81



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

It has been a super duper busy week for me not to mention my DH having surgery yesterday.  He had a broken tib/fib 6 months ago and they had to take the screws out yesterday. He is doing very well except for the pain of course.
Today's cased is from Shirley's blog  So Creative Cards with her beautiful card using the Bells and Boughs stamp set. I cased her square layout and instead of the DSP in the background, I stamped the holly and cut it. I was originally going to put it on the side but I changed my mind the last minute and turned the card long ways. The sentiment is from MDS. Hope you like it.
Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs, MDS
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Balck, markers
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, hardware
Tools:  Big Shot, snow burst EF, tags sizzlit, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

rubber stamps said...

creative one..!!!!
I like this post..

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow I really love this design and use of the pretty papers, love the mistletoe w/ribbon, Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...