Dec 24, 2011

Stampin' Up Grateful Greetings



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy

I made these cute boxes and put  scented Apple and Cinnamon satchets.  I used the scallop sqaure diecut for the flap, added the Tastful Trim for my borders and DSPs.  For the box itself, I just used the size of the sachet and scored it using the Simply Scored.  The flower was done using the 5-petal punch. I trimmed each petal to create the look ansd sprayed with Frost White shimmer paint.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Grateful Greetings
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, DSPs, Old Olive
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, jumbo brad
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim, tag punches, circle punch, square scallop diecut, 5-petal punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Karen McAlpine said...

Beautiful project. I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Holiday Season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...