Oct 28, 2011

2012 Pocket Calendars



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I made these cutesie 2012 Pocket Calendars for my Etsy. They make really awesome gifts or just to keep one in your purse.  I used the Spice Cake DSP and added the Boho Blossoms punch and Itty Bitty Shape punch. I love the mini brad from the Holiday Mini. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  On the Grow
Paper:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  mini brad
Tools:  Itty Bitty Shape punch, Boho Blossoms punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

10 comments:

Charlene H. said...

What an great way to use the DSP. I will be sure to try this! Thanks for showing us.

Danni said...

These are so clever!! Very pretty too!

Monique said...

I have only just stumbled upon your blog, and having looked over the first page I am sad it has taken until now to find it!

I love this idea, what a great little thing to have in your handbag!

Cheers
Monique

Scrapowe Sosasowisko said...

Your card is gorgeous! It is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Chat...these are amazing.
Okay, give, how do you fold, arrange, copy etc. LOL

Anonymous said...

I would love a little more info on how you put these together (inside photo) and where you purchased the calendar sheets.
Thanks so much. I love your blog, ideas and projects.
Linda

Conniecrafter said...

cute idea and pretty design, like your sentiment on them

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous Chat! What a great little gift!

Lisa said...

Wow! So pretty. Every day I'm inspired by what you do.
Lisa

Mel Barwise said...

Just love these!!
very cute, well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...