Sep 16, 2011

Hip-Hip-Hooray !!!



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Finally enjoying my day off- thought it would never come.  I was going to sleep in late but woke up when my DH got up to work, so I decided to just start my day. I was trying to come up with a card to post when I saw this card swap I did for our demo group. We are supposed to make Baby/kids card and this Ain't Love Grand stamp set came in handy.  I used the new 1" SQUARE PUNCH for my background
which happened to be in the new Holiday Mini. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Ain't Love Grand
Paper:  Whisper White, island Indigo, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: brads, ruffled Indigo ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, snow burst IF, circle punch, circle cutter

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...