Aug 10, 2011

Fifth Avenue Floral




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I did not realize I have some retired DSP of the Raspberry Tart- like quite a few pages.  I decided to design this card using the DSP as my background. I stamped the inage on Whisper White paper, cut it and added the leaves sizzlit die cut.  I also added a strip of the satin ribbon behind the flower.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper:  Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories:  satin ribbon, button
Tools:  Big Shot, Leaves sizzlit die cut, glue dot

Thansk for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! tfs!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love everything... the colors, design and your wonderful style!

Anonymous said...

Great way to incorporate DSP!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Chat, I love this card - love the white flower against the contrasting bakground. A really great sketch!

Anonymous said...

I love when you go back and use the older stamps again! Beautiful card! Sue McMillen

Caro's Kaartjes said...

OMG...you've combined 2 things I have trouble using! First is the set Fifth Avenue Floral en 2nd is the Raspberry Tart paper. Every time I use either one I'm not quite satisfied with the result. You've shown me it definately can be done. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love it.
TFS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...