Jul 4, 2011

Simply Simple 60



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday and Happy July 4th !!!

I thought I'd make a card that has stars on it and this is what I came up with for my Simply Simple week.
It's actually a birthday card with Ice cream inside. I did not even think of taking a picture of it.  I just punched the stars in red, whit and blue and layered it in DSP, added the ribbon and it is pretty much done.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created for her Simply Simple week.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sweet Scoops
Paper:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Marina Mist
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, brads
Tools:  star punch, dimensionals

Just an update on the DSP and Ribbon Share, I am starting Group B of the DSP, and Group C of the Scallop ribbon. If you are interested in doing the shares, CLICK HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Patti said...

Perfect card for today. Just love the red, white & blue.

LeAnne said...

Really, really like this! I am so sad to see this little star punch go away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...