Jul 7, 2011

Stampin' Up Printed Petals



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

So much things to do, so little time... like today.  I woke up a bit early and worked in my stamp room. I had a party yesterday and I can't even find a room to stamp. Needless to say, I had to do some cleaning and by the time you know it, I did not even notice how late it was. 
Anyway, today's colors are just lovable- Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Blushing bride and I chose Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Printed Petals and used the scallop cirlcle to frame them.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Swirls and Curls Verses, Printed Petals
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So saffron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, White Craft
Accessories: dots scallop ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Scallop circle punches, circle punches, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

CLICK HERE for DSP and Ribbon Share.

2 comments:

Pinky Roth said...

Chat, I love this card and your style as well. I cannot wait to meet you at convention!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! Love the colors here!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...