Jul 17, 2011

Hello, Friend



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Another swap using the punches-Bloosom Bouquet triple layer punch and the Bold Blossom satmp set.
I used the Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Pool Party In Colors to spiced up this card.  I added a strip of Pear Pizzazz and just finished it off with a ribbon bow. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bold Blossom, Happy Greetings
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, In Color DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo, pear Pizzazz
Accessories: poly stitched ribbon
Tools:  Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch, dimensionals, Itty Bitty shape punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Pinky Roth said...

Chat, I am so glad that I got to meet you at convention! You are an amazing stamper and keep 'em coming my friend.

Pinky Roth said...

Chat that was me that posted the last comment if it did not go through w/my name :)

Pinky

Michelle said...

GREAT card! I love the simplicity of it and the wow factor with the colors!

BeverlyBL said...

Such a happy little card. Love it. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...